||Direct Care Wkr - Nthn Team
||Permanent Part Time
|Hours Per Week
||21 hours per week
|Number of FTE
Moonee Valley City Council’s Aged & Disability Services provide support to clients who are eligible for a Home and Community Care service in accordance with the Active Service Model principles.
You will support, develop and enable old people, people with disabilities or their carers to remain living in their own homes and community for as long as they are able and choose to do so through the provision of high quality practical assistance and support.
We are seeking a permanent part time (20.9 hours p/w) Direct Care Worker, classified as a Band 3 ($24.35 - $26.44) per hour plus super.
For further enquires please contact Hanh Nguyen on Phone 9243 9130.
||• Comprehensive understanding of the challenges faced by older adults and their carers
• Certificate III in Home and Community Care or Aged Care
• Well developed communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
• Well developed professional work ethic regarding time management
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as an effective team member
• Demonstrated ability to provide feedback on the progress of clients including the ability to provide written client monitoring reports and incident reports
• Current Victorian drivers licence
• Current First Aid Level II Certificate
• No relevant criminal record found in a police check
|Alternate Contact Person
|Alternate Contact Number
||12 164710 Direct Care Worker Band Three - Approved 18 July 2012.docx
click here to view